Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Wardrobe Wednesday

Another WONDERFUL WEDNESDAY!:) Had a Panera catch-up with Ms.Kelly today:)

Today's fashion inspiration: Shantel VanSanten
Known for: Her role as Quinn James in One Tree Hill

I am re-watching this obsession seasons 6-9. I am almost done with 6 and Shantel comes in season 7. Have any of you started watching it since I blogged about it? Comment if so:)

Casual looks: 

I love the accent of the sparkle shirt and it goes great with her shoes!
This vest over a flowery dress has a great edgy chic look I love
Blazer and stripes with a accent necklace and jeans, how could you go wrong?

Now for some red carpet looks:
I love the structure of this dress and the way she accessorizes by adding that pop of green
LOVE the color of the shirt, LOVE the necklace, and LOVE the heels and shorts
This dress is gorgeous and it has a very grecian look about it. Plus her hairdo is fantastic!

Cobalt blue and nude heels are totally in right now! So are the chunky necklaces:) i love this combo
and now... MY FAVORITE LOOK! I adore this dress! The color and the accents on it are so stunning! The shoes are just the right color and her hair is perfect as always:)
PLEASE COMMENT WITH YOUR FAVORITE!

Love,
Maria xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment