Thursday, October 17, 2013

Obsessions of Mine Thursday:)

Loving this week! I can't believe I'm a senior. It honestly hit me today when I turned in my cap&gown order form! 


Anyway Today's Obsession: Hallmark Movies

On nights when I am hanging at home alone I love to get in my pjs and watch a good movie. This time of year especially when it starts to get chilly. Hallmark movies are generally my favorite TV movies to watch because they almost always have the happy ending I love:) 

Here are a few that are up on youtube and that play on Hallmark often!

Labor Pains
How to Fall In Love (a new one I really enjoyed)
Au Pair
Love Notes (trailer)

Watch one or two when you get the chance! You all enjoy your weekend! Starting next week I WILL POST TIDBIT FRIDAY, I promise, for real this time!:) 

Love,
Maria xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment