Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Music and Movie Monday on a Tuesday (no recipe this week)

Wow seriously blogilates daily workouts kill and de-stress me everyday!
I am seeing serious changes in my body within these past few weeks! I seriously recommend you all try it! I got my mom and sister hooked on it:)

Today's Movie: Vampire Academy!
As I posted last week I was going to see That Awkward Moment, it was hilarious and awesome! Love Zac!
This weekend I am seeing two movies. This on Friday and one I will blog about Monday, I am seeing Saturday:)


This is my Singles Awareness Day movie this year I am seeing with my bffl before the Gatsby dance! I will let you know how I like it next week.

Today's Music: Dark Horse~ Katy Perry
I am slightly obsessed with this song right now, I car dance to it all the time! What is your car dance song right now? Comment below or on FB! 


Enjoy Your Hump Day tomorrow,
Maria xoxo

1 comment: