Thursday, April 4, 2013

Obsessions of Mine Thursday

So sorry for my sporadic posting lately! Things should be back to normal from now on till late may:) 

Alright
Today's obsession: Rodgers&Hammerstein Cinderella on Broadway
Im so in love with the music and movies already, so when I heard they were going to put it on Broadway awhile ago I was overjoyed, still plan on convincing my mom to take me to see it! Haha I will let you know how that goes;)

Here are some videos of press they have been doing, fantastic cast!:

And my favorite thing and main obsession with this musical is that Laura Osnes who plays Ella, does weekly princess diary videos every Thursday! i have watched all five so far, the new one has just been put up! Here is the link, watch them Im sure you will enjoy!
http://www.broadway.com/videos/154712/the-princess-diary-backstage-at-cinderella-with-laura-osnes-episode-6-its-hard-out-there-for-a-bway-star/?show=cinderella#play
Love,
Maria xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment