Wednesday, April 17, 2013

WONDERFUL WEDNESDAY

My prom dress came today! Can't wait for you all to see it next weekend:) 

Today's Fashion inspiration: Jamie King
Known for: Hart of Dixie


Red Carpet Looks:
the skirt is fantastic
Vintage love
Blue fantasy!
I seriously LOVE this dress on her!

Casual Everyday looks:
Great matching with unique colors
Combo I plan on doing once I drop some more lbs. lol:)
Red and cheetah is a fav combo of mine!!!!

Show looks from Hart of Dixie:
I ADORE the pink and orange color combo of this dress and the detail of the cardigan
Ok again, FANTASTIC color combo, and great dress pattern
FAV! Love the teal and the intricacy of the design
Again, once I drop some lbs and make some more money, I want this outfit!
One of her more modern show looks, with the tights and great flats
I find this look to be completely classic:) love this hair style too:)

LASTLY MY FAVORITE DRESS:
The one on the LEFT, the yellow, draping, ahhh I love it! I do like the design of the right too, but could not find a full picture:)

She is a style icon for me! COMMENT WITH YOUR FAV LOOK

Love,
Maria xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment