Thursday, March 13, 2014

Obsessions of Mine Thursday!

Obsession (not a TV show this time!) : Quest Bars!

Was turned onto to these by blogilaties which I talk about a lot because Cassey Ho and My personal trainer have helped me transform my lifestyle. As well as a friend who helps me with my diet! Ok so these bars, I honestly can not speak highly enough of them:)

There are so many great flavors and they are meant to replace a meal, snack, or dessert! I have tried to flavors, banana nut and cookie dough. Cookie dough is my favorite and I won a free box of apple pie flavor from blogilaties! 

Cassey does this great series with Quest called Cooking Clean with Quest. New recipes once a week!

Here are some pics and this weeks recipe:



Cooking Clean Recipe:
Enjoy,
Maria xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment