Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Recipe Tuesday on a Wednesday!

I feel horrible I haven't blogged in a month! I have been so busy with the new tri and was busy with the end of the last one I just never got around to it! But today I am home and had some time to bake so I decided to try a Clean Eats recipe from blogilaties.com which is currently in the oven! I hope you try it too:) It is clean Banana Bread that is fast to put together and very healthy! I am very excited to have some for breakfast tomorrow!

 *Note: I added a pinch of baking soda and a pinch of baking powder to make it fluffy 

http://www.blogilates.com/blog/2012/11/26/easy-banana-bread-or-muffin-recipe-crazy-cyber-monday-deals/ I am determined to get back to my blogger schedule now!

 love, Maria xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment