Friday, September 13, 2013

Freaky Friday

WOW I can't believe how busy this week was! I swear I thought I was going to finally get back on track with my blogging. I feel so bad! I will try and get back to normal next week:) Between getting into my dream college and being sick I kind of lost track of everything else! So just like I did last week i will be posting a Mish-Mosh of a post:)

Music- Roar~Katy Perry
THis is such a great song and I love jamming to it in the car with Soph:) 

Movie- John Tucker Must Die 
One the movies I watched yesterday during my sick day! It's a throwback for sure:) It is a great rom-com but in an untraditional way! Check it out:) 
Plus a celeb fav and one I have blogged about is in it, Sophia Bush! 

Wardrobe of the Week: New York Fashion week is going on and I am in love with the new Ralph Lauren line! 
Oh to live in the world where I could afford these clothes!

Recipe of the week: Slow Cooker Mac and Cheese
I made this last weekend for our Senior High Potluck at church and it was a big hit if I do say so myself! I love cheese and this recipe is fantastic and super easy if you are in a rush and want to get a lot done while your meal cooks!
http://momswithcrockpots.com/2012/01/slow-cooked-macaroni-cheese/#_pg_pin=581932

Best headline on fake or for real of the week: http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/australasia/boozy-feral-pig-steals-beer-gets-drunk-and-starts-fight-with-a-cow-8805312.html

Thats all I have for you this week!

Enjoy your weekend, and I'll be back MONDAY,
Maria xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment