Thursday, September 5, 2013

Randomness Thursday!

SO SORRY FOR MY ABSENCE! Lots of changes to my daily schedule this week:) Im back for good now unless something comes up where I cannot post at all!

I am going to try and mix the past few days here today:)

Music and Movies:
Music: Royals~Lorde

Movie: In time
I just bought this and I had watched in Norris with my bffl Kaitlyn over the summer! its very good


Recipe of the week:
Puff Pastry Jalapeno Poppers
I made them for my family party this past sunday and they were a BIG hit! Here is the recipe:
http://rachelschultz.com/2013/02/23/puff-pastry-jalapeno-poppers/



Wardrobe: This week won't be a specific person but rather a link to my homecoming dress I got this past weekend and am in love with!!! My favorite homecoming dress of all time by far

http://www.debshops.com/plus-size-high-low-dress-with-one-shoulder-and-stone-trim/1000050018.html?cgid=3274

I hope you enjoy my miss-mosh post! PLEASE COMMENT ON FB OR BLOGGER!!!:)

Love,
Maria xoxo



1 comment: