Monday, September 16, 2013

Music and Movie Monday

Let's all admit mondays are just sucky! But luckily it went by pretty fast and once I got home from work my mommy was home from Florida! Tonight my parents are going to the bengals game so I will be spending time with my sister:) I will be working on tomorrow's post for Recipe Tuesday and getting some shows in:) 


Anyway! Time for Music:)
Today's Music: Devil's Archerist~Bethany Joy Lenz
You all know my obsession with her:) But I found this song today I hadn't heard and fell in love
COMMENT WITH THOUGHTS!

Today's Movie: The Butler
INCREDIBLE movie! I saw it with my dad and sister this past Saturday and was so impressed with how much I liked it! Go CHECK IT OUT! Its not an under thirteen movie though!


I hope all your Monday Days were better than mine:)

Love, 
Maria xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment