Monday, January 14, 2013

Music and Movie Monday

New Week. New Website! Well the reason for the switch? I have two 1. THIS IS FREE 2. YOU CAN COMMENT:). 

So today's movie is Blue Lagoon: The Awakening. Probably my all time favorite made for T.V. movie! I pre-ordered the dvd the minute I heard it was available. ITS A MUST SEE! It replays on lifetime quite often:) its also available on amazon:) (http://www.amazon.com/Blue-Lagoon-Awakening-Brenton-Thwaites/dp/B009H3LP82/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1358211555&sr=8-1&keywords=blue+lagoon+the+awakening+2012)

Now for this weeks music: 
I have chosen The Phantom Of The Opera: The 25th anniversary at Royal Albert Hall
I chose this in honor of the fact that one of my inspirations, Sierra Boggess is on this cd, and she is back on broadway for that version of this show for it's 25th! Plus I adore the music:)

Well PLEASE DO COMMENT! NOW THAT YOU CAN!<3

Hope you enjoy,
Maria xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment