Thursday, January 17, 2013

Obsessions of Mine Thursday

THIS WEEK IS FLYING BY!:) So happy tomorrow is Friday! It is Obsessions of mine Thursday:) My chosen obsession for today is one I've had for the past three months. ONE TREE HILL! :) (http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0368530/) -description on imdv

I truly love all the story lines and characters, my favorites are Haley (played by Bethany Joy Lenz), Nathan (James Lafferty), Brooke(Sophia Bush), Jamie (Jackson Brundage), Julian (Austin Nichlos.Quinn (Shantel VanSanten), and Clay (Robert Buckley) The first three are in every season! I am on the ninth and final season and only have two episodes left... AHHH! I have no idea what Im going to do when Im done. I own the season and can't wait to watch the extras.

You can watch this series on Netflix:) Or buy the seasons:)

Here are some pictures:


2 comments:

  1. Hello Maria! I have not seen this show, maybe one day I'll get more into watching TV...I should do it while I'm baking!! This show looks fun though. I have a couple obsessions...baking and working out, I guess they balance each other, huh?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hello! its wonderful show!!!:) and Hehe yes your obsessions do balance out! thanks for commenting!

    ReplyDelete