Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Wardrobe Wednesday:)

Its been a long Wednesday. SO happy to be blessed with so many amazing people in my life<3 I love you all! Alright time to get down to it:) 

Wardrobe inspiration for today: Brittany Underwood
Starred in: One Life to Live (available on YouTube, its really good hehe, for a soap opera), HOLLYWOOD HEIGHTS! (Me and Soph's biggest obsession this past summer and fall! On teen nick ), and She just released her first single, "Flow", which I just posted to my wall

Fashion: Very girly with a tiny bit of edge


Adore this great shirt, skirt, and the red belt gives it a great pop!


Probably my FAVORITE dress she has ever worn! Tight mini, green with silver studs! Here she is performing "Flow" over the holidays. I so wish I had the body to pull of this dress!

I hope Soph and I get a reply to our letter we wrote to her!

Comment with your thoughts on the fashion!:)

Obsessions tomorrow,
Maria xoxo 

2 comments:

  1. Wish we could see a full view of the dress.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It only goes a little longer:) Its a micro mini so its tight and same design straight down to above the knees

    ReplyDelete