Wednesday, January 30, 2013

WARDROBE WEDNESDAY!

Ever had such a fantastic school day it just doesn't seem real? Well that was my day! As you all know this past Sunday was the 19th annual SAG awards, and being the fashionista that I am I just HAVE to blog about my thoughts! 

Let's start with the fashion DONT'S, just to get the ugly part over with:
I loved Claire Danes Golden Globes look but this dress is just plain hideous! As for Julianne Moore, A. Not fitted, B, Not a good design, and C. Just not a good choice!


Now let's move on to the Fashion DO'S:
Anne Hathaway looked so gorgeous! I love the flow and edge of this dress:
Tina Fey looked so sweet and feminine in this stunning dress:


My last two and most FAVORITE looks of the night were Jennifer Lawrence and Amanda Seyfried, I personally think they just KILLED it! 
PLEASE COMMENT WITH YOUR FASHION THOUGHTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Sincerely,
Maria xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment