Friday, February 15, 2013

FREE FOR ALL FRIDAY!

SO SORRY for not posting on SINGLES AWARENESS DAY! I was spending lots of time with my family yesterday:) 
TO make up for no post yesterday I will post what my obsession for the week is today:)

FAERIE TALE THEATRE

Back when I was a little girl I was obsessed with the little mermaid episode of this show:) I seriously made my mom rent it all the time! Its wonderful
I was reading a blog I keep up with the other day and the blogger posted the video and I swore I could remember seeing it before so I watched the whole thing and was almost in tears I was so happy I had finally found it after so many years of looking! Asking for the complete collection of videos for my birthday <3

here is The Little Mermaid Faerie Tale Theatre style:)
PLEASE WATCH AND COMMENT
Love you all and have a fantastic three day weekend,
Maria xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment