Monday, February 18, 2013

Music and Movie Monday:)

Oh how I love having today off:) Its been very productive and I have only been up for four hours:) laundry, emails, flipping my mattress, etc:) The day has just begun:) 
Alright, so does anyone else besides Ms.Kelly and I watch Revenge? Or besides me and Kristen watch Once Upon a time? I have blogged about revenge:) Both shows were jaw droppers, revenge had me in tears! 

Anyways back to the task at hand:)
Today's Music: In Apple Blossom Time~ Emmy Rossum (from her recently released album "Sentimental Journey" Which if I had money I would purchase right away!) Im an old soul at heart and just love this song:) Emmy has always been amazing:) this is a different side of her though. She was in phantom of the opera (2004) and stunned me! (she was 16-18 while  filming!)
Here it is, please COMMENT with thoughts:)

Today's Movie: Identity Thief
I saw this hilarious movie on Friday with My family:) ITS FANTASTIC! I laughed sooo hard sooo many times!If you haven't seen it I recommend you do:) I have loved Melissa McCarthy since I started to watch gilmore girls four years ago:) And Jason Bateman was just as awesome in this:)
Enjoy your Monday all,
Maria xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment