Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Wardrobe Wednesday!!!!!!!!!!

Yet another FANTASTIC WEDNESDAY! I got to catch up with ms kelly today:) Love her very much! 

Today's Fashion inspiration: Rachel Bilson
Known for: The O.C. and One of my other CW favs Hart of Dixie (as Zooey)

Her style is very edgy chic. I so wish i could pull it off, I always love her looks on Hart of Dixie, but her real life style is just as amazing:)

Look #1: 
This picture features an array of casual looks that have and edge and some great color, my favorite is the black skirt and V orange, pink, and grey top outfit.

Look 2: 

My absolute FAVORITE casual look I found today of hers. I adore the edgy jacket, the sweet yellow scarf, and the vintage heels are incredible!

Look #3:
This dress is simply wonderful, the pink and black are so iconic and the belt adds the edge she is known for, the shoes are adorable and chic! The pic says my thoughts exactly, Rachel is a Style Icon!

COMMENT WITH YOUR FAV OUTFIT PLEASE:)

Love,
Maria xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment