Monday, February 25, 2013

Music and Movie Monday

It was just one of those days where I was completely zoned out. Then I got home, watched my shows, showered and am now feeling less stressed!!!!


Today's Music:
Who all watched the oscar's? (COMMENT IF U DID!). Well I thought they were absolutely the best show I've seen! These performances were AMAZING! Everyone killed it! 
LES MIZ AWW CHILLS!

CHICAGO! Catherine has still got it after ten years of this movie's premiere!
Comment with thoughts and your fav:)

Today's Movie:
Well this past weekend I had Disney fever! SO Today's Movies are Brother Bear
And Oliver and Company:
I had not seen both of these fantastic Disney classics in years, I fell in love with them again:) I highly suggest them! My friends Melanie and Olivia came over and we had a great Disney marathon and these two were included. Many laughs:) 

Love you all and please comment,
Maria xoxo

P.S. THANK YOU ALL SOOO MUCH FOR 250 VIEWS SO FAR!!!!! MUCH LOVE

No comments:

Post a Comment