Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Wardrobe Wednesday!:)

It has been a FANTASTIC Wednesday:) Love this week:) 
Only two days left till my amazing weekend!

Now,
Today's fashion inspiration: Danneel Harris Ackles
Known for: One Tree Hill as Rachel and Supernatural is her current show:)


Most of the pictures I found of outfits of her's I LOVE are her with her husband (who is handsome so it doesn't bug me hehe)

Outfit #1: An adorable and lady like lemon yellow skirt, a teal shirt and blue heels, I wish I could pull off these colors together because I think they look great!
Outfit #2: A chic dress with reds, pinks, and black
Outfit #3: A very royal outfit;)
Outfit #4 (My favorite): Danneel tweeted this picture last month and I fell in love with this beautiful dress, her hair, and her makeup! Oh by the way, she is currently a few months pregnant! Happy for them:) 
PLEASE COMMENT WITH YOUR THOUGHTS:) I would love to hear what your favorite outfit is!
Love,
Maria xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment