Monday, February 4, 2013

Music and Movie Monday

Woosh. A little stressed out, and tired. Frustrated my fav show Revenge wasn't on AGAIN last night, neither was once upon a time! Anyways:) I had a WONDERFUL WEEKEND;) What about you all? 

Today I will post about two movies. My bfffl Kaitlyn and I saw Silver Linings Playbook Saturday night and LOVED IT! If you haven't seen it already, GO! Its got comedy, deep moments, and romance<3 
My second movie is a CLASSIC which Kaitlyn and I watched at midnight during our awesome sleepover, (our new favorite quote is now)

Odette: What else?
Derek: What else is there?
a little later on...
Rodgers: You could write a book on how to offend a woman in less tan five syllables (this is where we were almost in tears laughing!)

This wonderful quote is from The Swan Princess, which I adore and have watched several times! 

This amazing movie leads me right into today's music:

I just love this song and the scene from the movie<3
PLEASE COMMENT:) 
LOVE,
Maria xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment