Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Wardrobe Wednesday!!! OSCAR EDITION

THIS WARDROBE WEDNESDAY IS ALL ABOUT THE AMAZING OSCARS!!!!

There were only a few looks I didn't like so I am not going to waste much time on those!

WHAT I LOVED:
Jenifer Lawerence looked stunning! So elegant
Amy Adams (Left) was my FAVORITE look of the night. I thought it was gorgeous! Jessica looked great as well, very old hollywood!
Ah, Jenifer, I mean how can you not thinks she pulls off everything and looks fantastic! 

Jenna Dewan-Tatum and Channing Tatum, my ALL TIME FAVORITE COUPLE! So very excited for them with their baby on the way, and Jenna makes pregnant fashion look effortless, beautiful! 

Lastly here is a collage of some of my other fav looks!

COMMENT! Would love to hear your thoughts! 

Love,
Maria xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment